The Cathay Drug Co., Inc.
100% sea water, isotonic solution, sterile, preservative-free. Naturally rich in trace elements like copper, manganese, magnesium, sulphur and selenium.
Humer 150 Sterile Physiologic Sea Water (Adult) can be used for the daily hygiene of the nasal passages, as a supportive treatment in case of ENT pathologies disorders or to moisturize the nasal mucosa in dry atmosphere. For adults (from 15 years old).
By moistening the dry mucus and thinning nasal secretions, Humer 150 allows a smooth drainage and facilitates nose blowing. Its unique system of gentle diffusion by microdroplets associated with its natural composition gives HUMER an excellent tolerance.
The product can be used in any position.
- 1 spray in each nostril before meals, 2 – 3 times a day.
Directions of use
- Tilt head to one side, gently insert the nozzle into the nostril and press firmly for 2 or 3 seconds.
- Repeat this process for the other nostril with the head on the other side.
- Blow and wipe the nose.
Do not share the same bottle of Humer 150 with other people. After each use, clean the nozzle with warm water, put back the nozzle and store away the product properly.
- Observe the expiry date stated on the bottom of the can.
- Warning: Pressurized container – heating may cause an explosion. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or any other sources of ignition. No smoking.
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Inert, non-flammable propulsive gas, without contact with the solution: nitrogen.
42 rue de Longvic-213000 CHENOVE- France
Date of revision: March 2019
There are no reviews yet.