The Cathay Drug Co., Inc.
100% sea water, hypertonic solution, sterile, preservative-free. Naturally rich in trace elements like copper, manganese, magnesium, sulphur and selenium.
Humer 050 decongests the nose and should be used punctually in case of cold, sinusitis and allergic rhinitis. For babies from 3 months old and children.
Thanks to its hypertonicity, Humer 050 decongests the nasal mucosa, facilitates the removal of thick mucus, helps to remove infectious agents and allergens, and thus contributes to protect the body from infections. Its unique system of gentle distribution through microdroplets associated with its natural composition gives Humer 050 an excellent tolerance. Its special nozzle with safety ring makes it suitable and safe for children and infants
1 to 2 spray in each nostril, 2 – 3 times a day. If mucosa is highly irritated, tingling sensation may occur during use.
- Lay down the baby and tilt his head to one side, gently insert the nozzle into the nostril up to the safety collar and press firmly for 2 or 3 seconds.
- Repeat this process for the other nostril with his head on the other side.
- Straighten the child’s head to drain mucus. Wipe the nose with a tissue.
- Never wash the nose when the child’s head is tilted back to avoid fluid from passing down the throat.
- Keep the tip out of reach of the children.
- When the child can sit up or stand, choose the most comfortable position.
- Tilt head to one side, gently insert the nozzle into the nostril up to the safety collar and press firmly for 2 or 3 seconds.
- Repeat this process for the other nostril with the head on the other side.
- Blow and wipe the nose.
- Do not share the same bottle of Humer 050 with other people.
- After each use, clean the nozzle with warm water, put back the nozzle and store away the product properly.
- If lack of symptoms improvement (persistent thick and colored mucus) or in case of worsening conditions (pain, fever), seek help from a medical professional.
- Observe the expiry date stated on the bottom of the can.
- Warning: Pressurized container – heating may cause an explosion. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or any other sources of ignition. No smoking.
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Inert, non-flammable propulsive gas, without contact with the solution: nitrogen.
42 rue de Longvic-213000 CHENOVE- France
Date of Revision: March 2019